Just learning how to make jewelry? This is the perfect earring making kit for you!
2x of each:
14mm Emerald Green Swarovski Channels
19mm Antiqued Gold Plated White Metal Drops
25mm Brass Circle Wire Hoops
Gold Plated on Steel Earring Hooks
+ a pinch of gold plated 5mm jump rings
Add 1 or 2 pliers if you don’t have the tools.
*We recommend using two pliers when opening and shutting jump rings.
This set is only available in the Gold Plated Finish. All materials have a brass base unless otherwise stated. This kit is meant for you to make 1 pair of earrings featured in the photos. This comes with the materials only, no earring assembly provided in this kit. Click Here to purchase these earrings already made. This kit does not come with the inch ruler, which is shown for scale only. No refunds or exchanges on this kit or the tools purchased.
- Use a pair of chain noes pliers to attach the drop to the hoop with a 5mm jump ring.
- Open the earring hook bail with a plier
- Place the crustal onto the bail, making sure the front of the crystal is facing the front of the earrings
- add the wire circle to the same earring bail with the crustal.
- close the bail on the earring
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the other earring.