Full-Time Chelsea Market Booth Manager Position
Do you love jewelry and accessories? Come work for Brooklyn Charm! We are an independent custom design jewelry and supply store located in Williamsburg and Chelsea Market. We are currently looking for fun, creative, and responsible individual to work full time in our booth at Chelsea Market.
• Minimum 2+ years experience managing a retail store, management or assistant management
• Must have strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to drive customer service, satisfaction, and loyalty
• general knowledge of basic jewelry design
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items
• Be able to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
Job Responsibility including, but not limited to:
• Hire, recruit, train and lead a successful sales & production team
• Organize and distribute daily tasks for staff
• Deliver daily excellent customer service
• Mandatory weekly errands to replenish stock and meetings with General Manager (Williamsburg)
• Maintain a strong social media presence
• Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of booth presentation
• Visual merchandising, curating and rotating products, window display and product management
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities, such as booth payments, attend mandatory meetings with Artists & Fleas, coordinating events, booth refreshes, seasonal changes, PR opportunities and more
• Responsible for scheduling, covering all shifts, and approving time off
• Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, open availability including some evenings and weekends
This is a salaried position. Compensation to be determined.
Please respond to email@example.com with the following criteria, please no phone calls or walk ins:
1. Brief cover letter, tell us why you are a good fit!
3. Photos of your work (not required but a major plus!)